martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

Oral Exam on Thursday October 8th

1. What’s your name? / My name is...... 
2. How are you today?/ I am happy 
3. Are you a boy or a girl?/ I am a......
 4. How old are you? / I am.........years old 
5. Where do you live? I live in Santa Ana 
6. Where are you from?/ I am from El Salvador 
7. What’s your favorite color? / My favorite color is......... 
8. What’s your favorite sport? / My favorite sport is......... 

 Organs Brain: I use my brain to think. Skull : I use it to protect my brain. Heart: I use my heart to pump blood. Stomach: I use my stomach to digest food Lungs: I use my lungs to breath 

 Five senses Sight: I use my eyes to see. Hearing : I use my ears to hear. Smelling : I use my nose to smell. Taste: I use my tongue to taste. Touch: I use my skin to touch.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario